Results 1 to 2 of 2
26-04-2012, 12:36 AM #1SOL BADGUY
OhRed Opens his very own Tokusatsu Bar
On a recent feature at gaming blog Kotaku, it has been revealed that Masaru Shishido, former OhRed of the Choriki Sentai Ohranger, had opened a "tokusatsu bar," serving booze to Super Sentai fan, and non-fan alike.
The bar is covered with Sentai Sentai, especially Ohranger, posters and rare memorabilia. Drink prices on are kinda expensive, from a table character (¥1,500 or US$18), to a ¥1,000 ($12) if you stay longer than an hour.
The bartenders and staffs call themselves "taichou" (commander) and "captain," based on how the guys at Ohranger call their superiors. There are apparently various events planned. It's one haven for tokusatsu fans!
- Kamen Rider GIRLS Introduces New Member, 7th Single Announced
- "The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle" Adds Models Joy,...
- Awaken! Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger's Bragigas, Gigant Bragi-Oh...
- Perpustakaan Manga (Komik & Novel versi BM sahaja)
- Kamen Rider: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle 2nd Promo
- Kamen Rider Gaim Episode 04 Preview
- Kamen Rider Baron First Henshin
- The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle: Kamen Rider Battle Royale
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Anime Premieres 2014
- The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle: Warrior Gods and Artificial...
26-04-2012 12:36 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
26-04-2012, 12:38 AM #2Status
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)