Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: MULTI Cookie Commander V1.4
19-06-2011, 10:41 AM #1SOL BADGUY
MULTI Cookie Commander V1.4
* Encodes popular filehosting sites account details in username:password format to an encrypted format that can be shared without the recipient knowing the account details
* Decodes encrypted account details that was shared by somebody (having used this program to encrypt it).
* After account decryption a cookie is provided for use in 2 formats:
as an internet explorer cookie file that can be imported to be used in IE but will also be available for use by Internet Download Manager (IDM). Links can then be added straight in IDM without using your browser.
* An account that is decoded / to be encoded is first checked to see if it is premium and the user is informed about it. This means account checkers on the forum does not have to test the cookie first. Only premium accounts can be encoded.
* Currently supports Fileserve, Netload, Hotfile, Megaupload and Filesonic. Please note that IDM does not support FIlesonic session cookies so Filesonic cannot be used in IDM
1. Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
2. mysecret.exe (included in the download)
3. wget.exe (included in the download)
4. base64.exe (included in the download)
5. md5crypt.exe (included in the download)
Error messages, bugs and testing:
I have tested this program only on Windows 7 32bit and Windows XP 32 bit.
It also ran fine on my vmware virtual pc [Windows 7 64 bit].
On the XP system that only had latest .NET (v4), the program did not run and I had to install .NET v2 as well
If nothing happens when you start the program or if you get any error messages upon launching the program, download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (about 22.4 mb) @
MULTI Cookie Commander V1.4 by Enerdude.exe
- Fixed error when trying to encode a free Hotfile or Netload account.
- some internal changes
- Fix another bug that caused an error when decoding Megaupload and sometimes the other hosters
- Fix Megaupload error that appeared on some systems.
- Some bug fixes with program not running properly from folders with a space in their name
- Recompile exe to be compatible with more systems
1.0 Original release
FAQ: [some questions / answers are based on fileserve. Substitute the following cookies names / files depending on the hoster you are using:]
Fileserve: PHPSESSID ; fsecookie.txt
Netload: cookie_user ; nlcookie.txt
Hotfile: auth ; hfcookie.txt
Megaupload: user ; mucookie.txt
Filesonic: PHPSESSID ; (no cookie file)
If you are sure the cookie is still valid (you just got it fresh from my program), it is a possibility that firefox has created a dupicate PHPSESSID cookie.
2. I cannot find the menus (e.g. File) on Internet Explorer 9.
They are hidden on IE9. Press Alt to reveal the menus. (e.g. Alt-F)
3. How do I use the saved IE/IDM cookie file that was saved as fsecookie.txt?
See my tutorial on using cookies @
3 Ways of using a cookie (including with IDM)
It is the first method listed, start from step 2.
4. I imported the fsecookie.txt file into IE but I am not logged in as a premium user?
There are 2 things to check:
First: make sure the account cookie is still premium by decoding it again in the program. The program will let you know if it is invalid / free
Second: Delete the current fileserve cookies in IE before you import the new cookie.
First way: Manually delete the user@fileserve[x].txt file where user is your username on windows and x is a number e.g. 1,2 etc. It is located in a specific cookie folder. To find the cookie folder for your OS see http://www.milincorporated.com/a_cookies.html#ch2
Second way: Delete ALL cookies in IE by Tools --> internet options --> general --> delete and then select cookies
Third way: use a program called IECookiesView. Can be downloaded @ http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/iecookies.html
6. Interner Download manager (IDM) does not detect the premium account after I imported the cookie file in IE and only downloads a small html file.
3 steps to fix:
First check that you are logged in as a premium user in internet explorer
If IE shows you are definately logged in, close your IDM (go to Tasks, Exit)
Start IDM again and try again.
7. Whether I encode or decode ANY premium account, I always get a response that the account is invalid / free. I have checked that the account is premium by logging into it using the fileserve website (accompanied by a captcha).
Fileserve probably banned your IP or the specific premium account due to excessive invalid logins. The program cannot login using a captcha so you wont be able to share this specific account. Try changing your ip / try sharing a different premium account.
Video on how to use the program (thanks to siavonen)
This video was made for Fileserve cookie commander but the operation of MULTI cookie commander is exactly the same except for the fact that you will get an initial menu asking you to choose the file hoster (Fileserve, Netload, etc). After that menus are more or less the same - each has an option to DECODE and ENCODE
Download : (V1.4)
19-06-2011 10:41 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
16-07-2011, 06:35 PM #2Status
nice share. thanks.
04-08-2011, 05:07 PM #3Status
Nice info //
Well, did I enjoy it? Yes.
Am I in a good mood? No.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find a decent tree to hang myself on.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)