Results 1 to 6 of 6
23-06-2012, 10:32 PM #1Status
[Pertanyaan] Cara Membaiki Libraries
Salam, kepada warga gempak, macam mana nak recover libraries ni ? tiba2 jadi macam ni, xkan nak format...rasa2nya pc aku xda masalah..maaf kalau salah section.
- [PERTANYAAN] masalah hard disk netbook 1malaysia
- [PERTANYAAN] Nk buat pc untuk gaming dan kerja
- [Pertanyaan] Power Supply
- HD encrypted
- [Pertanyaan] : Ram usable for Asus S200E
- Windows 7 BSOD System Service Exception
- (Pertanyaan) Tv Led Sebagai Monitor Pc
- [Pertanyaan]Laptop Asus A43S cannot boot window
- [Pertanyaan] laptop untuk buat kerja dan gaming dan kelemahan...
- Urgent!!!!sila tengok
23-06-2012 10:32 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
23-06-2012, 10:38 PM #2Status
Dah try option "Restore default libraries"
-Klik kanan kat perkataan Libraries pilih "Restore default libraries"
23-06-2012, 10:41 PM #3Status
Fix Error “Documents.library-Ms Is No Longer Working” In Windows 7
When you double-click a library to view the contents, the following error may occur.
"<libraryname>.library-ms" is no longer working.
For example, the following error may occur when opening Documents library
"Documents.library-ms" is no longer working.
This library can be safely deleted from your computer. Folders that have been included will not be affected.
Similarly when opening the Music, Pictures or Videos library
"Music.library-ms" is no longer working.
"Pictures.library-ms" is no longer working.
"Videos.library-ms" is no longer working.
To fix this problem, open Windows Explorer, right-click on the corresponding library and chooseDelete. Click Yes when asked for confirmation.
Note: Deleting a library does not delete the contents of the included folders. However, you may need to re-add or include your folders manually, if needed.
Then, in the navigation pane of Windows Explorer, right-click Libraries and click Restore default libraries.
This recreates the library that was deleted earlier. This option only restores the default libraries.
23-06-2012, 10:55 PM #4Status
23-06-2012, 11:04 PM #5Status
ape yg ko buat kt library tu?
The Fix (At least it worked for me):
1. Go to Libraries in Windows Explorer
2. Right-click whichever folder gives you an error.
3. Delete the folder.
4. Right-click on the "Libraries" folder.
5. Select "Restore Default Libraries."
23-06-2012, 11:20 PM #6Status
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)