Results 1 to 1 of 1
31-07-2012, 09:55 PM #1SOL BADGUY
iPad Mini to star in November launch event?
The much-rumoured iPad Mini may get its own glitzy Apple launch event instead of having to share the limelight with the iPhone 5.
We've seen a few reports that suggest the iPad Mini and new iPhone could appear side-by-side at an Apple event on September 12, but according to iLounge's sources this is not the case.
While the iPhone 5 will be ready to ship in mid-September, the site says, the smaller iPad will only be available from November, which means it "might have its own debut event."
iPad going on a diet?
According to the same source, Apple's plans for its fourth generation tablet, the iPad 4, are modest, with a slimmer body, smaller dock connector and internal improvements to reduce the heat which is produced by the rather steamy third-gen new iPad the only things of note.
The source has not been named and we're certainly not convinced that they are well connected enough to be privy to all this information, so we're taking this latest report with an artery-clogging amount of salt.
It's highly likely that we'll see Apple launch the new iPhone in September, but in regards to the iPad Mini and iPad 4, well... that's still anyone's guess.
- Viewsonic Intros Ultimate Gaming Display
- SP/Silicon Power Presents Diamond-Check USB 3.0 Swivel Flash...
- Logitech’s T400 Touch Mouse at 50% Off
- Kingston Ships DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0
- Apacer AM700 multi-function card reader with OTG technology
- ViewSonic Introduces ViewSync WPG-370
- Silicon Power Intros “2014 Year of the Horse” Flash Drives
- Kingmax Expands Industrial Products
- SP/Silicon Power unveils Xpower DDR3 Memory Module
- Sapphire’s Radeon R9 290X Launched
31-07-2012 09:55 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)