Results 1 to 5 of 5
05-05-2012, 12:36 AM #1SOL BADGUY
k|ngp|n achieves 1442MHz core clock on air cooled GTX 680Overclocking expert k|ngp|n has been tinkering a lot with his EVGA GTX 680 SC card lately and recently reported his result of a whopping 1957MHz on the core using extreme cooling measures.
Overclocking expert k|ngp|n has been tinkering a lot with his EVGA GTX 680 SC card lately and recently reported his result of a whopping 1957MHz on the core using extreme cooling measures.
Since then he moved onto seeing what he could do with a more day to day setup, confining himself to air cooling and reaching for the skies once again. Despite the more limited cooling properties in place, the card still managed to handle being boosted from the default frequency of 1058MHz (1124MHz Boost) to 1.44GHz.
You can see in the screenshot grab that k|ngp|n had applied 1.212v to the card which is the highest voltage limit set by NVIDIA, while the memory frequency sat at 1812MHz (or 3623MHz effective).
The platform used for the result was Intel's i7-3960X, overclocked just shy of 5GHz and the system memory at 1245MHz (2490MHz). The result of this overclock allowed k|ngp|n to achieve a 3DMark 11 score of P12745.
Quite the impressive feat. from k|ngp|n yet again given it was done on air.
- Viewsonic Intros Ultimate Gaming Display
- SP/Silicon Power Presents Diamond-Check USB 3.0 Swivel Flash...
- Logitech’s T400 Touch Mouse at 50% Off
- Kingston Ships DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0
- Apacer AM700 multi-function card reader with OTG technology
- ViewSonic Introduces ViewSync WPG-370
- Silicon Power Intros “2014 Year of the Horse” Flash Drives
- Kingmax Expands Industrial Products
- SP/Silicon Power unveils Xpower DDR3 Memory Module
- Sapphire’s Radeon R9 290X Launched
05-05-2012 12:36 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
05-05-2012, 12:40 AM #2Status
05-05-2012, 01:00 AM #3Status
05-05-2012, 01:00 AM #4Status
Dia wat dalam peti sejuk ke hapa...
kesian kat gc tu...Bersyukurlah dengan apa yang ada..
05-05-2012, 09:21 PM #5Status
dpt barang free manufacturer bg utk test to the limit dan juga sbgai marketing strategy sape xmau kan?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)